Recently we've noticed that USPS often marks a package as delivered a day or so before it arrives. 99% of the time the package will turn up a day or two after, but if not, please let us know so we can send a replacement package.
Articles in this section
- Returns and Refunds
- I need to cancel (or change) my order
- I need to update my email address.
- Can I send my order to multiple addresses?
- Do you ship to APO (military) addresses?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Why does shipping cost so much?
- My package was damaged in transit
- I received a "package delivered" email, but my order is not here.
- Where's my order?